J-Serve: Be part of international movement of Jewish Teens committing to a cause!
Step 1: Register. If your organization wants to be a part of JServe, keep an eye on your email for the registration form! Either email email@example.com or sign up today on our email list to receive all the updates and interest forms.
Step 2: Incorporate your chosen cause/partner organization into at least three programs by April 15th. Be creative! This can include clothing drives, volunteer opportunities, education, and more!
Step 3: Join us on April 15th for a project showcase and advocacy training! Show off your projects to the community and give your teens the opportunity to learn about the next steps in their service, advocacy, and community involvement!
What does this mean for you?
- Formal training and structure to enhance community service and social justice
- Community wide engagement and visibility
- Additional funding for projects already in the natural scope of your programming
- Building partnerships with local non-profits
- Expanding the scope of your community service programming
Please reach out to Rocky at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!